Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Shark week!!!!



Hey everyone!!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!
So today I am back with a fun little post for you.
It's SHARK week! Newton's Nook Designs is featuring their awesome Shark Bites stamp set  and NEW coordinating Shark Bites Die set all week on the NND blog with new fun projects each day!



I am so happy that Newton's Nook came out with the die set for this shark bites stamp set so fun. So for my card I watercolored the shark and just made a fun little scene with some stickers that I had on hand.
I had so much fun making this card You can go check out more shark inspiration over on the Newton's Nook blog there is going to be alot of fun cards over there this week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love you shark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Love the perspective of the umbrella in the foreground and the shark in the background. Super duper!

    ReplyDelete