Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall card

Happy Sunday!!
I had a little crafty time today to work with some new stamps that I got!!

As soon as I saw this set had to have it!! One of the most beautiful Fall stamp sets I have seen this year!!!
This set I got from Precious Remembrance they have amazing stamps!!
This set is called fall colors stamp set.
I stamped the leaves with distress inks onto some watercolored paper.

have a fabulous day!!
Also this week we have new releases for Newtons Nook you are going to love them so be sure to stop by tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Awesome card Stephanie!:) LOVE it! Thank you!!!:)

    http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see I'm not the only one who had to have this set. It's gorgeous as is your card! This is how I envisioned using the stamps except I'm going to stamp the grid stamp under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete